Saturday, July 26, 2008

A-Z Tag

A-Z Now You Know MeI've been tagged :)

A: attatched or single? Very Attached- for 8 years!!
B: best friend? I love all my friends!
C: cake or pie? Cake
D: day of choice? I love the weekends!
E: essential item? Lately my camera- I love taking pictures
F: favorite color? PInk
G: gummy bears or worms? I dont like them, they hurt my teeth
H: Hometown? Salina
I: favorite indulgence? Chilis!
J: January or July? July
K: Kids? 1- Gavin- I love him!
L: Life isn't complete without? My family
M: marriage date? June 11, 2005
N: number of brothers and sisters? 3 Sisters and 1 brother
O: oranges or apples? Apples
P: Phobias? Spiders and Crickets
Q: Quote? Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream things that never were and say why not?
R: reasons to smile? When Gavin smiles- he is getting so big and his personality is so cute!
S: season of choice? Fall
T: tag 3 people? Amy, Tanya and anybody who wants to:)
U: unknown fact about me? I like to play with tape- I know it sounds weird and it is- it is an anxiety thing!
V: vegetable? Tomato
W: worst habit? Playing with tape
X: x-ray or ultrasound? Not sure what the question is here
Y: your favorite food? Chinese
Z: zodiac sign? Pisces

No comments: