Thursday, January 22, 2009

On Tuesday night Kurt and I went to the Jazz game along with his parents. We had so much fun!! It is always fun when you have great seats!! They played the Timberwolves, and won! Even better:) At half time the Utes came out on the floor and...well I guess that is all they did was walk out:) They said they were the Sugar Bowl Champs, and I leaned to Kurt and said "I thought the Super Bowl was Feb 1st?" OOps, it is hard to hear there! The Jazz bear was being pretty funny, we looked over and he was walking up the hand rails. He even fell, it looked like it hurt, but of course he got back up and tried again! This time my car didn't even get broken into, so it was a great night all around!!








3 comments:

Amy Rosquist said...

Fun! I'll have to borrow that cute jersey for our game this week.

Karli Barney said...

Hey thanks so much for your email! We are doing great! How are you doing? Gavin is SO cute!

Ashley Palmer said...

Hi Tara- Your blog is so cute! I have a blog to. It's mampalmer.blogspot.com. Check it out sometime. Hope to see you soon!