Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

Today is our 4 year anniversary!! I just want Kurt to know how thankful I am that he chose me to marry!! Or wait was he pressured into it?? I can't remember! Kurt and I started dating our Junior year of Highschool and have been together ever since, we have actually been together for 9 years!! Holy crap! I just love him so much! We have been through alot in the past 4 years- I am greatful that I have someone like him to go through all our trials and joys with! We have been so blessed with our son Gavin- we just love him. He has been such a joy in our lives! Thanks for putting up with me- I know it is hard sometimes! I love you KURT!!!


3 comments:

Tom and B said...

Congrats Tara and Kurt! Wow, 9 years?! Very happy for you both :)

Shadoe said...

Hey!! You're not old enough to have 9 years behind you. J/K Congrats on the anniversary and may you have many many happy years together. Luv and miss you.
MiShele S.

Carly said...

Isn't is crazy how 4 years have gone by so fast. Morgan and I got married one week before you guys did. So happy 4 years!!! I hope all is well with you and the baby, I think about you guys all the time hoping and praying that things will go good. I'll make sure I add you to our list.