Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Life as of Late

Life has been a bit busy as of late. Crazy busy! I started working another part time job in June, I am now working at the clinic as a receptionist and also working at Jorgensen's. I am thankful for the jobs and the income, but boy am I tired! Gav has also been struggling with me working. He is having doubts about everything, he no longer will go to primary like he used to and is so anxious about going to the babysitters. It breaks my heart to see how it is effecting him. I am sure this is what I need to be doing right now and hopeful that he will learn to cope with it. Jenna of course just goes with the flow. She is such a easy going girl. I just love her! Kurt has been very helpful also, most days he goes to work after me so he is the one taking them to daycare and making sure they are up and dressed. With all the working going on we were both able to have the 3rd and 4th of July off. Hands down this is my favorite holiday. We kept busy both days. I was able to get together with some old highschool friends for a baby shower the morning of the 3rd and then later that day we celebrated our ten year highschool reunion. We had a lot of fun catching up with everyone. Crazy to think that we graduated that long ago! The night of the 3rd we of course went to the fireworks in Aurora, they never dissapoint! This year Gavin was able to sleep out on the deck with the cousins at grandmas house. He was so excited! We all met up at the Richfield parade and carried on to the Aurora races where Gavin took 3rd place! He was so proud of himself, and I was a very proud momma! He was sure he had won, so why not let him think so:) After that we hit the Salina parade and a BBQ with my family. To finish the night we watched fireworks in Richfield. Such a crazy busy fun holiday! We love it!

No comments: