Friday, September 5, 2008

TAG
20 YEARS AGO...
1. I was 4 and in preschool
2. I was playing My Little City with my dad
3. I was sporting the crimped hair do- bangs included when dad did it

10 YEARS AGO...
1. I was in 8th grade.
2. I was worried about going to highschool
3. I was sad that one of our friends passed away.

5 YEARS AGO...
1. I graduated with my Associates from Dixie State.
2. I was living in STG and loving it!
3. I was still trying to get Kurt to ask me to marry him! (I still waited for 2 more years)

3 YEARS AGO...
1. I finally married my best friend......Kurt:)
2. We moved back to Richfield - I was sad:(
3. I bought my first home

1 YEAR AGO...
1. I was blessed with my son Gavin!
2. I was trying really hard to learn how to be a mom.
3. I quit job to be a stay at home mom! I love it

THIS YEAR...
1. We took our first family vacation to San Diego.
2. I started working out with my two great friends! They keep me going!
3. I have enjoyed watching my son and husband and our dog Roy too!

YESTERDAY...
1. I spent the day with Kurt and Gav.
2. I went to the Manti Temple
3..I cleaned my house and started reading the Host again.

TODAY...
1. I went to work
2. I went on a bike ride
3. I went to my moms so Kurt could help with the roof

TOMORROW...
1. I will be back to my moms to help some more.
2. I need to do some more laundry.
3. I might go to Provo tomorrow night.

NEXT YEAR...
1. I hope to go to Hawaii.
2. My baby will be 2- so crazy.
3. I am not sure, guess we will wait and see;)

Well that was fun!!! Now I tag anybody who hasn't done this tag and would like to :)

No comments: