Sunday, November 15, 2009

Late Halloween Pics

It just occurred to me that I never blogged our Halloween pictures! Gavin was of course none other than MICKY MOUSE!! He is head over hills in love with this mouse. The first thing he says when he wakes up is Ouse (mouse)! He wants to watch the darn movie over and over and over!!! ALL DAY LONG! I know I shouldnt complain but I feel like a bad mom letting my kid watch movies all day. But he sure does love it and I think he is even learning a thing or two from it. Jenna was a little mouse- she looked so cute in her outfit. She didn't really love it but she kept it on for a few hours. We went to my moms for dinner and lots of family fun. By that I mean having a candy fight! Why we cant just get together and chat I will never know- something always ends up getting chucked across the room! We had fun and it was great to get out of the house for an evening.





No comments: