Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2 months old

I can't even believe that Jenna is already 2 months old and a few weeks (I am behind)!! She is growing very well! As of today she is 7 pounds 10 ounces and 20.5 inches long! This is small but seems huge to us:) She is such a good baby!! She eats 5 times a day 3 ounces each time and sleeps ALL night long! What more could I ask for! She is such a cuddly baby and wants to be held, lately she gets so mad if I leave her alone to go do something. She wants me in her sights! We just love her! Here are some of our recent pictures that my cousin Bree took- she is so wonderful! Thanks Bree!!












6 comments:

Jeannie said...

Tara she is so cute! you have a cute family

The Masons said...

Oh my goodness...those pictures are beautiful! And so is your little princess. Glad to hear everything is going good!!

Matt and Cindy said...

She is beautiful baby! I love your pictures and your little boy is such a cutie as well. He is turning into a handsome little man.

Karen Kunzler said...

SO cute!!!! Those pictures turned out beautiful. I am so glad she is growing and doing well, and to top it off sleeping through the night. The Lord knew you needed that blessing I think:)

Eric and Brooke said...

You have some pretty adorable kids!! So sweet!

The Yee's said...

Precious pictures....I love the one of them lying down:)