Wednesday, November 25, 2009

2 months old

I can't even believe that Jenna is already 2 months old and a few weeks (I am behind)!! She is growing very well! As of today she is 7 pounds 10 ounces and 20.5 inches long! This is small but seems huge to us:) She is such a good baby!! She eats 5 times a day 3 ounces each time and sleeps ALL night long! What more could I ask for! She is such a cuddly baby and wants to be held, lately she gets so mad if I leave her alone to go do something. She wants me in her sights! We just love her! Here are some of our recent pictures that my cousin Bree took- she is so wonderful! Thanks Bree!!












6 comments:

Jeannie said...

Tara she is so cute! you have a cute family

The Masons said...

Oh my goodness...those pictures are beautiful! And so is your little princess. Glad to hear everything is going good!!

Cindy said...

She is beautiful baby! I love your pictures and your little boy is such a cutie as well. He is turning into a handsome little man.

Karen Kunzler said...

SO cute!!!! Those pictures turned out beautiful. I am so glad she is growing and doing well, and to top it off sleeping through the night. The Lord knew you needed that blessing I think:)

Brooke said...

You have some pretty adorable kids!! So sweet!

Shauni Kaye said...

Precious pictures....I love the one of them lying down:)