Monday, August 3, 2009

Baby Update

On Friday we went to Orem to do a Fetal Echo of the babies heart. I must admit I was nervous, it is common for Down Syndrome babies to have heart problems most common is a hole in the heart. The echo took about 25 minutes and then the doctor came in and said......everything is FINE!!!! We were so excited words cant even describe how we felt!! He said her heart is perfect for a baby her age and size- he said everything they normally see associated with DS, she shows no signs of it!! YEAH!! This was one of the last big things we needed to get passed before this little girl gets here! I am so thankful for all the miracles that we have recieved with this pregnancy- to go from where we started to here is just well a miracle!!! Thanks for all the prayers!!!

4 comments:

Meesh said...

I'm so happy for you Tara. We'll keep you in our prayers. Hang in there. Tell everyone "hi" for us.
Larry and MiShele

Tennille said...

Every time I read one of your posts about the baby it brings tears to my eyes. I am so happy for you guys! Let me know if you still want me to email you some close up shots of the crib skirt.

The Belnaps said...

Isn't it odd how life works itself out? Truly our Heavenly Father is so prominant in each of our lives. You guys have handled all of this stress and uncertainty with grace and faith and I have admired your strength so much. I was so excited to hear the good news.

Tom and B said...

Tara I'm so happy for you guys! Little Jenna is going to be you're miracle baby!