Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Birthday Party

Gavin was so excited for his party yesterday- he was so cute! I couldn't believe the changes in him from just one year! He was so into his party this year- he loved that everybody came over, even showing them where to put the presents! Kurt cooked hot dogs on the BBQ and then we had Mickey Mouse cake. I spent all day on this darn cake and I think it turned out pretty cute:) Gavin thought it was great too! He LOVES Mickey! He ripped through all his presents, throwing aside the cards and clothes! He got the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, a bike, helmet, gear, cars, coloring pages, and of course his other friend Handy Manny and the tools! He even got Micky jammies that he almost wouldn't take off this morning. What a spoiled boy!!! Thanks to all the family for coming and helping us celebrate!! We love you all!


















10 comments:

The Belnaps said...

your cake turned out great...what a good mom you are. Looks like you had fun and at least it didn't rain too hard. Nice to have a fence to eh?

Ashley DeMille said...

Happy Birthday Gavin! I can't believe he is 2! You did a great job on the cake. I need to take lessons!

The Jolley Family said...

Happy Birthday Gavin!

Carly said...

He's so dang cute!! You did a great job on the cake. Happy Birthday Gavin!

Amy Rosquist said...

Happy Birthday buddy! He was so cute and happy at his party. He kept yelling "TWO!". What a doll.

Rhett, Shauna, Alex & Kiara said...

Tara...so darling :) They grow so fast!!! Hope all is well with you guys!

Mindy said...

I can't believe he is already 2! Your cake is adorable.

LuDene Barton said...

Happy Birthday!

Brasher family said...

Happy Birthday to Gavin! He is so cute! I love the cake too!

Tana said...

Tara! You are amazing! The cake is super super cute! I love it! I cannot believe Gavin is 2! You are such an awesome mom! Love ya lotz! Hope things are going good! I'll have to stop by and see the nursery!