Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 13

A letter to someone who has hurt you...

Dear 4Real Milkshake Machine at Maverick-

I am convinced that if I would not have found you I would already be at my goal weight. And since I am not at my goal weight I blame you! Who wouldn't fall into the loving arms of a cookies and cream milkshake? So you hurt me, I forgive you and I believe I will have one of you later!

Okay, so probably not what this challenge had in mind so here goes

I have been hurt...I have also been the one to do the hurting. It sucks, it isn't fair, but here are a few things I have learned the past year. We all will get hurt at some point in our lives and we will all hurt somebody too. I believe the way we respond to it makes all the difference. I take my life 24 hours at a time, and I mean that. I have no time to worry about if somebody thinks I am fat, ugly, talk to much or thinks I change my hair color too often. I just don't. Who needs the drama of highschool, isn't that why we graduated? You can get hurt, what makes the difference is what we do with that hurt. Let it roll off our backs, or take it to heart. It makes life a lot easier to just let it go. I don't have time to get hurt or worry about what people think. I have all I need right in my house.

1 comment:

Karen Kunzler said...

Perfectly said, I do like the milkshake letter also:-)!!!!